“American Values Home Town Roots” is both the theme of the 94th Annual Yorktown Grange Fair and the motto of the National Grange which is celebrating its 150th anniversary in 2018.
Our theme describes the down-to-earth, uplifting spirit of the fair, celebrating the agrarian life of our history and the joy of a day filled with family fun. Once again this year, come out and enjoy our popular exhibitions of livestock and poultry, nightly live music on the mainstage, variety acts, midway games, hay rides, and a mile-long parade of vintage tractors, trucks and vehicles (on Saturday at Noon)!
Win a Blue Ribbon! Neighbors and friends from all over the region compete for ribbons for best homegrown poultry, livestock, produce, flowers, needlework, photography, baking, Lego designs, and all-media art by those 55 and older. See our contest booklet for more info.
You'll love our livestock show. The Grange Fair is a great opportunity for people of all ages to admire various breeds of cows, horses, goats, and sheep. The perennially popular livestock shows includes demonstrations of oxen and horse pulling, 4-H riding, horse showmanship, cow, goat, and sheep showmanship, as well as a costume class animal parade featuring our animal friends.
The kids will have a great time. In addition to the fair midway with rides and games, we have wonderful children's activities and entertainment on the grounds. They'll be thrilled by our stilt-walker, have fun playing Simon Says, amazed by our science shows on both Saturday and Sunday, and more. See our entertainment page for details.
Come to the fair hungry, because we have delicious food! Our appetizing array of local food and beverage stands includes:
- Angelina’s & Adrianna’s Italian Ices
- Concessions Unlimited: Fresh Fair Zeppole, Fried Dough, Fried Oreos, Funnel Cake
- Empire Concessions: Fresh Greek Gyro, Pita, Sausage & Pepper, Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- Frankie & Augie’Z Restaurant: Pizza, Calzone, Hot Italian Wedges, Mozzarella Sticks
- Grange Café: Waffles-on-a-Stick, Baked Goodies, Coffee, Tea
- Great Cape Baking: Fresh Cut, Homemade Donuts
- Mister Softee: Fresh Soft Ice Cream, Sundaes, Shakes
- Rainbow Amusements: Cotton Candy, Candy & Caramel Apples, Popcorn, Nachos, Sno-Cones
- Sack of Spuds: Fresh Cut French Fries with Lots of Toppings
- Tony’s Fresh Assorted Seafoods: Shrimp, Clams, Calamari, Corn on the Cob, Chicken Fingers
- Vittoria’Z on the Lake: Brand & Craft Beer, Hard Cider, Wine
- To Be Announced: Serving All Time Favorites, Hamburgers & Hot Dogs.