This year, the Grange Fair is focusing on the complementary relationship between the community and local agriculture with the theme, “Back to the Garden” a subtle nod to the 1969 Woodstock Music Festival. From September 6 to 8, the Grange Fairgrounds will be bursting with local farm animals, contests, carnival fare, Westchester County 4-H showcase and more.
The Yorktown Grange Fair a unique event in Westchester County and is a celebrated family tradition for many. It is anticipated that over 10,000 people, mainly from Westchester, Dutchess and Putnam counties, will attend the fair over the three days.
Selected Sponsorship packages include:
- Company sign or Banner displayed during fair
- Company name listed on Yorktown Grange website and Facebook
- One car pass for free entrance to the Fair
- This year all our sponsors will be printed on fair director Shirts
- Deadline for printing sponsors on shirts is August 6, 2019
Please make your generous donation as soon as possible!
Sponsorships are available on a “first come — first served” basis, so don’t delay. If you have any questions, please contact the fair office at at 914 962-3900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.